Manx International Project Services have on-going requirements across the UK, The Middle East, and Africa for reliable, experienced and quality construction professionals.
We are construction, engineering & IT professionals who understand what characteristics are required by professional and skilled personnel to consistently deliver projects and to make that difference to every appointment. One of our primary objectives is to provide the ultimate platform for construction & engineering professionals and skilled personnel to showcase their talent. In our experience, it is our exceptional support capability that will ensure your full potential is realised and that you shine when undertaking any appointments with us. After all, it is our people who make everything we do possible.
Our reputation with our clients is built on trust, professionalism, confidentiality, and exceptional performance from start to finish of each appointment.
We are ISO 9001 – Quality Management, ISO 14001 – Environmental Management, and ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management registered, so we operate in strict compliance with these requirements in the delivery of our services. This means we are serious about how we deliver our services and just as serious about the individuals we engage to undertake these services.
We believe we operate like no other provider. If you like the sound of how we operate, feel free to get in contact.
We have ongoing requirements for :
- Project Managers and Construction Managers
- Site Managers
- Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Electrical Engineers
- Tunnelling Engineers
- Rail Engineers
- Process Engineers and Specialist Engineers
- Claims Consultants & Delay Analysts
- Environmental Engineers and EH&S Managers
- Heavy Lifting Specialists
- Land Surveyors
- Commissioning Managers
- Geological Engineers and Raw Material Engineers
- IT Project Managers,Risk & Compliance. Cyber Security & Tech Support Specialists
- Commercial Managers, Quantity Surveyors